Molly is thriving in her foster home, but would love a forever home.
Molly has been looking for a new home since June 2021, she is an amazing dog, but she will need a special family who will give her the time to settle in and build her confidence at her own speed. It took her two weeks to settle into her foster home, but her foster dads are now besotted with this affectionate girl, they said:
“She was so nervous at first and needed lots of TLC to get her to warm to you. It was a week before she let us touch her but now, loves scratches and hugs, and lots of licks.
“As she is quite big, she can be a little scary when you first meet her, as she's got a good deep bark. But she's more scared of you than the other way round. She also has a couple of different barks, a low bark which means she is demanding something she wants, generally food and a higher pitched playful bark which means it's play time, where she loves playing ball and being chased around the garden and house.
“Molly loves to snuggle up and takes over the bed. She has so much love, kisses, and hugs to give if only given a lot of time and patience.”
- Only pet / no cats
- Meeting other dogs and people - you'll never know how she will react to other dogs and people, mostly she's interested in and pulls to meet, others she'll just bark at them.
- Children 16+ (has lived with young children but can be nervous around ones she doesn't know).
- Walking - strong on lead – not always happy getting the harness/lead on, but happy once out.
- Prefers company - not happy being left
- Well behaved - house trained
Staffy X Molly is a large, affectionate girl with a big soft heart, who loves people. She needs someone with the patience to allow her to settle in, just like her wonderful foster dads.